Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What Customer Said about Kate Spade New York Women's Licorice Pump

First, You can see the Kate Spade New York Women's Licorice Pump features below:


    Search keywords:
    Kate Spade New York Women's Licorice Pump Reviews, On Sale KKate Spade New York Women's Licorice Pump, buy Kate Spade New York Women's Licorice Pump, Kate Spade New York Women's Licorice Pump best buy, Kate Spade New York Women's Licorice Pump Discount, Kate Spade New York Women's Licorice Pump For Sale

    Do you think !, The Kate Spade New York Women's Licorice Pump completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product at the price point.


    Customer Rating :

    Rating: 5.0


    List Price : $298.00 Price :
    Kate Spade New York Women's Licorice Pump

    Want more to make sure...!, Read reviews of Kate Spade New York Women's Zacara Pump from customers who have bought:
    Customer Rating :
    Rating: 4.6

    List Price : $298.00 Price :

    Kate Spade New York Women's Licorice Pump Reviews

    Kate Spade offers eye candy for the feet in this shapely, aptly-named dress pump. Crafted with a glimmery patent leather upper, the Licorice features a pointy-toed design with a flattering curvy collar line and matching covered heel. Sweeten up your favorite skirt suit, or celebrate a special occasion in classic-chic style.

    Kate Spade New York Women's Licorice Pump Reviews

    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    16 Reviews
    5 star:
     (10)
    4 star:
     (5)
    3 star:
     (1)
    2 star:  (0)
    1 star:  (0)

    7 of 7 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars worth every penny, May 14, 2011
    wow...these shoes are stunning. I automatically ordered half a size up because pumps usually tend to run small. I'm glad I did because I like the little bit of room at the heel that allows for extra padding. The soles of the shoe are incredibly soft, and the style is timeless. The leather quality is amazing (imported from Italy). If you're debating whether or not the price tag is worth it, it's a wonderful investment!
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No



    3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these heels!, January 25, 2013
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    This review is from: Kate Spade New York Women's Licorice Pump (Apparel)
    I love these heels -- I own them in 3 different colors (patent grey, patent red, and red suede), and they are my "go-to" heel for days when I need to look sleek and professional. The front of the shoe is long enough that there's no toe cleavage issue, and the pointed toe is very elegant and timeless. Also, even though the heel is approximately 3.75" high, the shoes are super comfortable and my heel does not pop out the back. The shoes come in the signature pink/orange kate spade box, and also come with a dust bag.

    As others have noted, the shoe runs true to size (I am a 7.5 US and ordered the 7.5), but the toe box is pretty narrow. So if you have wide feet, you will need to size up.

    As for the colors, the grey patent is a darker grey patent, and the color in the Amazon photo is pretty accurate to the real-life color. The red patent is definitely a "red" with no purple or pink undertones. I would say that the color in real life is brighter/a bit more "red"... Read more
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No



    2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars I love this shoe, the fit and color are perfect, December 1, 2012
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    This shoe fits amazing. The color is amazing, the style is perfect. Just what I wanted.Although it is more than I am used to paying for a shoe, it was worth it.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No



    Share your thoughts with other customers:
      See all 16 customer reviews...

    Hope this help you a little in your decision making.