First, You can see the Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot features below:
Search keywords:
Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot Reviews, On Sale Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot, buy Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot, Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot best buy, Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot Discount, Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot For Sale
Do you think !, The Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product at the price point.
Want more to make sure...!, Read reviews of Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot from customers who have bought:
The Womens Sorel 1964 Premium Leather Boots are a nod to the classic workboot. Sorel brings you warm, protective, fashionable comfort. The seam-sealed full-grain leather uppers are anchored to a handcrafted rubber shell creating a warm, waterproof boot rated to -25 degrees. The recycled felt inner and EVA insole are removable for easy cleaning and drying. The non-slip herringbone sole gives you a solid grip on winter in the Womens 1964 Premium Leather Boots.
The seam-sealed construction features a sturdy canvas upper, a vulcanized rubber overlay for waterproofing, and removable recycled felt lining. Multi-patterned tread on the rubber outsole provides enhanced footing.
Warm, Classic, Well-Made Boots, July 14, 2012
Lifesavers!, March 16, 2012
› See all 12 customer reviews...
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction with premium oiled leather upper
- Removable 6mm felted wool and shearling leather InnerBoot
- 25 mm bonded felt frost plug
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole
- Shaft Height: 9 in / 23 cm
Search keywords:
Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot Reviews, On Sale Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot, buy Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot, Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot best buy, Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot Discount, Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot For Sale
Do you think !, The Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product at the price point.
Want more to make sure...!, Read reviews of Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot from customers who have bought:
The Womens Sorel 1964 Premium Leather Boots are a nod to the classic workboot. Sorel brings you warm, protective, fashionable comfort. The seam-sealed full-grain leather uppers are anchored to a handcrafted rubber shell creating a warm, waterproof boot rated to -25 degrees. The recycled felt inner and EVA insole are removable for easy cleaning and drying. The non-slip herringbone sole gives you a solid grip on winter in the Womens 1964 Premium Leather Boots.
The seam-sealed construction features a sturdy canvas upper, a vulcanized rubber overlay for waterproofing, and removable recycled felt lining. Multi-patterned tread on the rubber outsole provides enhanced footing.
Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot Reviews
|
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot (Apparel)
I ordered these boots because I live in Montreal, Canada and I walk to and from work every day. I needed a good quality winter boot that could withstand all the snow and frigid temperatures that we get here. These boots currently sell for $160 before taxes in the store near me, so when I found them here for $97.46, tax and shipping all in, I ordered them immediately! Before ordering, I tried them on at the store in my usual size 7, and they were too big... so I ordered a size down and they fit perfectly!Some people think that these are too clunky and wide. Listen, this is a winter boot that's suitable for -25�F (-32�C)... something smaller/slimmer isn't really possible. But regardless, these boots ARE cute. I consider myself a fashion forward young woman, and I have no issues here. I can see how people might be concerned about how wide they are, because they DO look wide when looking down at your own feet, but a friend of mine has a similar pair of Sorels that look totally... Read more |
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
This review is from: Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot (Apparel)
I work on a farm in upstate New York, and these boots remain warm and waterproof through the winter. I recommend them highly for quality, and I also love the look of them! Although several reviewers have commented that they run large, I found that I needed to order a size up so I could fit a couple pairs of wool socks in them.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
This review is from: Sorel Women's 1964 Premium Leather Boot (Apparel)
I bought these for a winter outdoor trip my boyfriend and I took. We rented a forest service fire lookout tower and checked the weather (which was NOT supposed to be snowy) and headed out. Upon arrival we learned--when our car could no longer make it through the snow--that it had indeed been snowing. These boots saved my feet and my positivity, as we ended up hiking miles in them and I felt no cold or discomfort. What could have been a disaster was saved by good shoes (and of course, good company). › See all 12 customer reviews...
Hope this help you a little in your decision making.





