Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump is exelent product for the money..!

I think the Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump is exelent product for the money. On the plus side, I think we're getting closer! Just give me all of the good features from Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump.

You are not wrong if interested Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump, You can see good reviews already proving the quality of this product.


The Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product at the price point. If you wish to know further of this location finding tools, just read its main features below.

Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump Overview:

  • Heel Height: 2 3/4"
  • Fit: True to Size
  • Upper: Kidskin,Satin,Suede

Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump Special Offer...!


Buy Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump at Best Price

Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump Reviews

If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. CLICK HERE and get the Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump right now!.

Sophisticated is the name of the game with the Dolly pump from Calvin Klein. Features a kidskin, satin or suede upper and slender toe. Also features a stacked heel and padded insole.

Prove less is more in Calvin Klein's Dolly Classic dress pump. This lovely look in leather or fabric sports sleek sensibilities thanks to a tapered toe and an understated silhouette that oozes luxe appeal. A 3-inch heel promises sultry curves that pair well with this ladylike find.

Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.8
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump

Search keywords:
Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump Reviews, On Sale Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump, buy Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump, Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump best buy, Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump Discount, Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump For Sale

Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump Reviews

Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
15 Reviews
5 star:
 (13)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:  (0)
1 star:  (0)

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Hello, Dolly!, March 6, 2011
By 
H. Mechler "Kitchen Fiend" (Tuscaloosa, AL, USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I have needed a pair of chic, simple black pumps for a couple of months, and with a few upcoming professional events, I knew that it was time to bit the bullet.

The heel is the perfect height for petite women, and the toe is pointy enough to be stylish without sacrificing comfort. The leather appears to be of good quality, and the shoes were comfortable straight out of the box. The cushioned insole is a nice touch, and the arch support is decent. I have very narrow and very flat feet, so I am very picky about shoes, particularly heels. Even at twice the price, these would be a great bargain. I almost wish I could wear them every single day!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No



4 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars great office shoes!, April 15, 2010
By 
This review is from: Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump (Apparel)
I needed pumps for 10 hours in the office. They are just ideal!!! The padding inside is wonderful, the non-slip gel on the bottom of the shoes is so useful. What a great idea! The heal is there but feels like low-heeled shoes. Very classic, elegant and comfortable shoes. I recommend them for all professionals out there.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No



1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect classic pump., October 10, 2010
By 
I've had these in black kid for about a year now, and wear them every so often. It took me several months to find the perfect black pump that was also comfortable, and this is it. The soles are well cushioned and there was absolutely no break-in period. Unlike almost every other high-heeled shoe I've owned, I can stand or walk around in these for hours with minimal discomfort, and I never blister, even without stockings and on a hot day. Bear in mind I don't wear heels very often, which speaks volumes about these shoes.

I would suggest trying these on in store, as they run a little small. I typically wear a size 6.5, but these left far too much room in the back. The size 6 are perfect. I have a slightly wider than average foot, but I wear medium widths.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No



Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 15 customer reviews...

Calvin Klein Women's Dolly Kidskin Dress Pump
Hope this help you a little in your decision making.

This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com