Thursday, August 30, 2012

Buy Sam Edelman Women's Portney Pump for Gift at The Best Price

I think, the Sam Edelman Women's Portney Pump is perfect gift.
  • Easy slip-on wear.
  • Pointed toe.
  • Lightly cushioned man-made footbed.
  • Wrapped heel.
  • Heel Height: 4 in


Search keywords:
Sam Edelman Women's Portney Pump Reviews, On Sale Sam Edelman Women's Portney Pump, buy Sam Edelman Women's Portney Pump, Sam Edelman Women's Portney Pump best buy, Sam Edelman Women's Portney Pump Discount, Sam Edelman Women's Portney Pump For Sale

The Sam Edelman Women's Portney Pump completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product at the price point. If you wish to know further of this location finding tools, just read its main features below.


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.2

List Price : $140.00 Price :
Sam Edelman Women's Portney Pump
A perfect pump for everyday wear, the Sam Edelman Portney pump is ready to take you from days at work to happy hour with friends without losing any appeal. A leather upper provides a neutral casing with a complementing leather sole and custom lining. The classic pointed toe construction lends itself to many fashionable wardrobe pairings.

Sam Edelman Women's Portney Pump Reviews

Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
11 Reviews
5 star:
 (6)
4 star:
 (2)
3 star:
 (2)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:  (0)

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of basic pumps, January 17, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Sam Edelman Women's Portney Pump (Apparel)
I ordered a half size down based on many reviews from other sites and I'm glad I did. I own several pairs from this brand in different styles, and I'm a 6.5 in all of them. I got a 6 and it fit perfectly with even a little room for a thin insole for extra comfort. I have wide fit so pointy toe heels tend to feel narrow but I don't have that problem with these. I don't think I would have paid full price for these but on sale at $51 they're definitely a good deal.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No



3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Every girl needs a pair in her collection!, January 2, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I wanted a pair of Leopard print pumps, but found that lots of the designs appeared cheap. I took a chance and ordered these Sam Edelman's, and was not disappointed. Threw them on with a red dress, and the looked fab!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No



5.0 out of 5 stars Love, June 22, 2012
By 
L. Dodd "LDodd" (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
These shoes are great for work in a professional setting. Not the most comfortable however. Great quality - I've worn them for months now and even the soles hardly show any wear! And that includes walking on pavement!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No



Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 11 customer reviews...


Sam Edelman Women's Portney Pump

Hope this help you a little in your decision making.

This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com